Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner
Today’s businesses are heavily investing in quality improvement initiatives so that they can be leaner and more cost efficient. Waste has been a significant issue in the past for many industries, and methods like Six Sigma have dramatically reduced waste and increased output.
Six Sigma is a method that provides organizations tools to improve the capability of business processes. This increase in performance and decrease in process variation leads to defect reduction and improvement in profits, employee morale, and quality of products or services.
This program prepares participants to efficiently conduct and lead performance improvement projects based on Lean Six Sigma best practices. It includes in-class training, examination, coaching support, completion of an improvement project, and certification review of each candidate’s project. Candidates who successfully pass the examination and certification project review are awarded the CIT Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Apply a Lean Six Sigma mindset in the workplace on a daily basis
- Understand each phase of the DMAIC methodology and its application in project execution
- Gain knowledge of Lean Six Sigma (LSS) concepts, LSS project development method and Kaizen methods
- Get applied practice in defining and conducting a small improvement project
- Map a process, with thorough comprehension of its inputs and outputs
- Identify waste and opportunities in processes
- Support the sustainability phase of improvement projects
This certification program is tailored to aspiring and current change agents who lead simple to moderate complexity improvement projects, or who support a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt in a highly complex change initiative.
Total cost per cohort: $4,575, including certification exam and coaching
This program is delivered in partnership with Open Planet Technologies Inc.